Have you created digital art? The Digital Arts eXpo (DAX) invites you to submit a film, video, or installation for display at this year’s event, DAX 2017: Thursday, May 25th from 7pm-10pm in the Black Family Visual Arts Center at Dartmouth College.
DAX 2017 welcomes a variety of artistic work, including but not limited to:
- live instruments with live electronics
- fixed media (video or audio)
- computer-generated animation
- video art
- electronic music performance
- audio-visual performance
- interactive performance multimedia
- audience-driven data computation
- works with audience participation
Deadline for submission is Thursday, May 11, 2017.
This is a juried event, judged on quality and innovation, and the incorporation of visual and sonic exploration using digital tools. Proposals should include a submission form (available here) as well as a link to any videos, drawings or photographs clearly illustrating the size, materials and installation requirements of your work.
Artists are responsible for the installation and break-down of their work.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.