Submitions for DAX 2016 are Closed
Wednesday, May 18th at
7pm-10pm in the Hood Museum.
DAX welcomes a variety of artistic forms, including but not limited to:
- interactive installations
- live action video, animation, video art
- musical performance (live instruments, electronic, etc.)
- audience-driven data computation
- digital or tabletop games
- architectural models
- app demos
This is a juried event, judged on quality and innovation, and the incorporation of visual and sonic exploration using digital tools. Proposals should include a submission form available at here as well as a link to any videos, drawings or photographs clearly illustrating the size, materials and installation requirements of your work.
Artists are responsible for the installation and break-down of their work the week of May 15th, 2016.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.